The Division of External Relations centers themselves around campus engagement and outreach. Our staff works collaboratively to bring the image and brand of Colorado State University to life. Our division consists of over 75 staff members from diverse professional backgrounds, each bringing a different view of creativity to share the story of Colorado State University to our internal and external community.
- Happy birthday to Billy, Allie, Michaela, Sherri, Elias, Thomas, Nancy, and Sarah!
- Welcome Tim! Tim is joining our Web Communications team as a Coordinator.
- Welcome Tatum! Tatum is our newest graphic design intern in Creative Services.
- CSU Spring Break is March 12-16
Happening this month
- Feb. 1-28 – Administrative Professional performance evaluations
- Feb. 1-Mar. 7 – Administrative Professional Dependent Eligibility Verification Audit
- March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day Parade (Old Town)
- March 20-22 – FITlife events
- Athletic events
- University Center for the Arts events
- March CARE Program Newsletter (SPANISH)
- March 5 – February leave requests and non-exempt salaried time must be entered into TimeClock Plus
- March 6 – Bi-weekly hours approval deadline for Pay Period Ending 3/2/18
- March 9 – Approval deadline for February leave requests and electronic timesheets
- March 20 – Bi-weekly hours approval deadline for Pay Period Ending 3/16/18
- April 3 – Bi-weekly hours approval deadline for Pay Period Ending 3/30/18
Unapproved time and leave cannot be processed and may lead to an employee not receiving full pay. Please assist Human Resources and all of your University colleagues by, as an employee, entering and, if you are a supervisor, approving time and leave by the above dates.
Training materials, including documents with screenshots, narrated demonstration videos and full recordings of live training sessions are available at http://hrs.colostate.edu/timeclockplus#guides.
Staying “In the Know”
CSU is a pretty busy place and Creative Services is perpetually bouncing from one project to the next. As a result, we don’t take a lot of time to pause for deep breaths and rounds of celebratory high fives. The Loop is our opportunity to share the latest in branding, design, and strategy with the CSU communications community.
We’ll be reaching out every so often with a peek at the latest and greatest, and a little bit of the process behind it. We’ll also include a few thought-starters that might help inspire your communications plan. Every day, we’re asking different kinds of questions that lead to new strategies that move CSU forward. Through this process, we’re constantly learning and evolving. We invite you to join us on that journey. Click here to view The Loop’s latest updates