The Division of External Relations centers themselves around campus engagement and outreach. Our staff works collaboratively to bring the image and brand of Colorado State University to life. Our division consists of over 75 staff members from diverse professional backgrounds, each bringing a different view of creativity to share the story of Colorado State University to our internal and external community.
- Happy birthday to Gary, Jen S., Pam, Kelsey, and Cameron!
- A BIG thank you to all of our student interns!
- W-2’s are now available online through the HR portal.
- CSU Safety Training Courses are now available: http://col.st/rbNcs
- Weather closure information: http://source.colostate.edu/university-guidelines-weather-closure
Happening this month
- Week of April 9 – National Student Employment Week
- April 13 – CineRam: Moana
- April 14 – E-Days: Senior Design Showcase
- Week of April 17 – CSU Discovery Week & Earth Week
- April 18 – Compost Giveaway and E-Waste Collection, Celebrate! CSU Awards, and President’s Community Lecture Series feat. Dr. Wayne McIlwraith
- April 20 – Pups on the Plaza
- April 22 – Veterinary Teaching Hospital Open House & CSUnity
- April 25 – Earth Day Festival (rescheduled due to weather)
- April 25 – State Classified Benefits Open Enrollment begins
- April 26 – State Classified Benefits Help Session, 9-11 a.m., Morgan Library 171/73
- April 26 – Take Back the Night
- April 29 – Fast and the Furriest 5K Run/Walk
- Athletic events
- University Center for the Arts events
- Apr. 3, 1:00 p.m. – Hourly timesheets due for Pay Period Ending 3/31/17
- Apr. 7 – Non-exempt salaried employees scan signed monthly timesheet to Laura Hamrick
- Apr. 21 – Completion deadline for State Classified employee annual performance appraisals
- Apr. 17, 1:00 p.m. – Hourly timesheets due for Pay Period Ending 4/14/17
- May 1, 1:00 p.m. – Hourly timesheets due for Pay Period Ending 4/28/17
- May 15 – Last day for State Classified Benefits Open Enrollment