The Division of External Relations centers themselves around campus engagement and outreach. Our staff works collaboratively to bring the image and brand of Colorado State University to life. Our division consists of over 75 staff members from diverse professional backgrounds, each bringing a different view of creativity to share the story of Colorado State University to our internal and external community.
- Happy birthday to Jen L., Chase, Mary S. and David!
- State Classified Benefits Open Enrollment ends on 5/15/17. Enrollment is passive, so elections rollover to FY18 (except FSA).
- CSU Safety Training Courses are now available: http://col.st/rbNcs
- Weather closure information: http://source.colostate.edu/university-guidelines-weather-closure
Happening this month
- May 2 – State Classified Benefits Fair, LSC North Ballroom, 9am-2pm
- May 3 – State Classified Benefits Help Sessions, Morgan Library 173, 1-3pm
- May 11 – State Classified Benefits Help Sessions, Morgan Library 171, 1-3pm
- May 12 & 13 – Spring Commencement
- May 17 & 18 – TILT Summer Conference, LSC Ballroom
- May 20 – Green & Gold Gala
- May 24 – CSU BBQ U and Rocky Mountain BBQ Showdown at the Stanley Hotel
- May 29 – University Holiday (offices closed)
- Athletic events
- University Center for the Arts events
- May 1, 1:00 p.m. – Hourly timesheets due for Pay Period Ending 4/28/17
- May 8 – Non-exempt salaried employees scan signed monthly timesheet to Laura Hamrick
- May 15, 1:00 p.m. – Hourly timesheets due for Pay Period Ending 5/12/17
- May 15 – Last day for State Classified Benefits Open Enrollment
- May 30, 1:00 p.m. – Hourly timesheets due for Pay Period Ending 5/26/17