The Division of External Relations centers themselves around campus engagement and outreach. Our staff works collaboratively to bring the image and brand of Colorado State University to life. Our division consists of over 75 staff members from diverse professional backgrounds, each bringing a different view of creativity to share the story of Colorado State University to our internal and external community.
- Welcome Frank Boring! Frank joins us as a Lead Documentary Video Producer, and will complete a documentary video celebrating CSU’s history which is scheduled for release for the university’s 150th birthday.
- Welcome Michael Quinn! Michael will join Team Social as our new Social Media Intern.
- Happy birthday to Chris, Kate W, Mark H, Jeff, Marla and Connie!
- Summer has arrived on campus. Don’t forget to post when you will be out of office. Enjoy the sun by hiking Horsetooth, spending time in Rocky Mountain National Park, take your bike to work, playing outside, and spending time with family and friends.
Timesheets and Leave Requests – new process starting July 1. Ask Laura for more information.
Happening this month
- July 4 – Independence Day
- July 5 – Lagoon Concert feat. Steve Manshel
- July 12 – Lagoon Concert feat. Union Gray
- July 19 – Lagoon Concert feat. Mojomama
- July 26 – Lagoon Concert feat. The Coteries
- July 29 – CSU Health and Medical Center Open House
- Athletic events
- University Center for the Arts events
- July 10 – Bi-weekly hours approval deadline for Pay Period Ending 7/7/17
- July 24 – Bi-weekly hours approval deadline for Pay Period Ending 7/21/17